Frequently Asked Questions & TERRORPLEX RULES
1. IS IT SCARY?
We are a high startle, high scare attraction! Our goal is to "SCARE YOU TO DEATH!" We attack every possible fear and exploit as many senses as possible. Bring extra clothes!
2. DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS?
On site, ATM! Online, YES!
3. WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
See dates, times, prices.
4. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO COME?
The closer we get to Halloween, the longer the wait and bigger the attendance. It can be extremely busy between 8:30 to 10:30. To AVOID longer waits, arrive at Terrorplex around 7:15 to 8:00 or come a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night between September 19 to October 5. Or buy one of our VIP tickets and get front line access to each haunted house.
5. IF I'M IN LINE BY CLOSING TIME, WILL I GET IN?
YES!!! We will be open until every customer has been able to go through each attraction.
6. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
For all prices, go to the Prices page. Prices will be announced just before the season.
7. DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS OR COUPONS?
8. DO YOU OFFER GROUP DISCOUNTS?
YES!!! For groups of 12+, we offer a discounted price. Tickets must be purchased or arrangements made at least 24 hours in advance. We also offer up special events such as weddings, corporate events, nightly rentals, etc. Email email@example.com to make arrangements or for questions.
9. WHAT KINDS OF THINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR COMPLEX?
- KNIVES or WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- VULGAR LANGUAGE
- TOUCHING OF ACTORS OR ANY PERSON
- CAMERAS / PHOTOS / VIDEO are not allowed in the haunted houses
- ETC. (Use common sense)
We reserve the right to remove anyone or refuse to allow anyone into our complex. NO REFUNDS GIVEN!!!
10. DO THE MONSTERS / ZOMBIES / ACTORS TOUCH ME?
We teach our actors to do their best NEVER to touch anyone; however, there are times when accidental contact is made. Ultimately, the answer is NO!!!
11. IF I GET TO SCARED AND LEAVE THE ATTRACTION, DO I GET A REFUND?
Here's the answer. You pay us to scare you, if you get so scared you can't make it thru, then we did our job. The answer is NO, sorry!
12. HOW BIG IS YOU ATTRACTION, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Depends on how fast you run! Really, we have 5 separate attractions to visit. Depending upon the crowd, and average visit should last between 1 hour to 2 hours to partake in all the activities. The main attraction, Midnight Manor, is roughly 10,000 square feet of inside and outside areas and will take roughly 20-25 minutes, unless you run the whole way thru. "THE FASTER YOU RUN, THE SHORTER IT TAKES!"
13. HOW DO I VOLUNTEER / WORK AT TERRORPLEX?
See the JOIN OUR TEAM page.
14. WHAT IF MY QUESTION WAS NOT ANSWERED?
Terrorplex cashier, security and management have the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- Absolutely no smoking in or near the haunted house.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the haunted house.
- No weapons, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed on the premises.
- No cameras, flashlights, laser pointers, silly string, stink bombs, lit lighters, lit cigarettes or live animals are allowed inside the haunted house.
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING INSIDE THE HAUNTED HOUSE, ESPECIALLY THE CREATURES.
(If you do you will be immediately detained and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.)
- No running inside the haunted house.
- Terrorplex is not responsible for any broken or lost items.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- By entering this establishment, you are giving consent to be filmed and/or photographed. You also give permission for those videos and/or photos to be reproduced and used by the establishment owners to promote this event. No videos and/or photos will be used inappropriately.
- You will be exposed to loud noises, air blasts, strobe lights, electric shock, and extended periods in total darkness. You will not be struck or grabbed by any monsters, but you may be accidentally touched.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Terrorplex is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with heart, back, seizure, or breathing problems, children, or WIMPS!
Anyone who breaks any of the rules will be immediately escorted off the premises.